I have been getting so many calls, e-mail and letters espousing every kind of propaganda imaginable about the upcoming election it has been at the least annoying to even open them.
“Obama is a terrorist”
“Palin says Obama pals around with ‘terrorist’ ”
“What is John McCain’s problem with women”
“What did Ron Paul do with all the money he raised on the internet?”
The media is a sad sack of “sound bite” laden talking heads that play their little role just like Don Henley sings about in his brilliant song “Dirty Laundry”
I am not joking about these “talking heads” they are a mess. I was engaged years ago to a reporter who used to get “excited” when there was a plane crash!
She got off on it and man! that is some sad stuff. But it is reality and the way the herd “rolls” these days! Kick em’ when there up, kick em’ when there down!
So I got to thinking today about about a “prime example” on mass “cultural media hypnosis” that must be finally addressed and dealt with with “RADICAL HONESTY”
Here is “once again” proof that 96% of our culture believes everything they read and are basically “stimulus response junkies” and sheep and cows being lead to the trough on a daily basis. My sister hates when I say 96% percent of the culture are zombies and cows.
I have to tell you though the more I look into this the more I find this to be true.
Honestly do this experiment…
Ask 10 people you know today whether they think O.J. Simpson is guilty of murdering Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman. Write down the results and look at the percentage…
I gurantee you will get in the 80-90 percentile of the populus saying “he did it”. Even if you ask African Americans. I know this case is “old news” and this was 14 years ago but there is a invaluable priceless lesson to be learned here.
Alright! Are you ready for this?
This is going to be a “trip” so crack open a bottle of wine or heat up some green tea and get ready to get your “read on”
Like everyone else I was caught up in the O.J. “Trial of the Century” and after the initial media frenzy and Bronco Chase, I believed he did it. I thought it was a slam dunk!
When he was acquitted, I was shocked and parlayed into it all being about “race” and whatever other “hype” the media fed the salivating “herd” at the time.
Well I have to tell you, God has a sense of humor. I love NPR and I listen to NPR when me and my band are on the road in the van or rental cars. I am listening to this NPR one day and they are interviewing this private investigator “Bill Dear” from Dallas.
Bill has at this time carefully studied the case and is laying out his theory that O.J. Simpson is not the murderer but was at the crime scene afterwards and knows who did it. I was making a deposit at Bank of America at this time and I have to say this;
I had to pull over the interview was so damn intriguing!
Bill wrote a book, a damn fine book called “O.J. is Guilty-But Not Of Murder”
I love to read and I ended up buying the book and I got “goose bumps” when I read it.
Bill did his homework and he lays out a case by case well researched scenario that once you read it leads to an unequivocal case of “reasonable doubt”
He became like a second father to me when he brilliantly handled a case for me where I was falsely accused of something “ludicrous” buy someone I did not even know. He exposed the bullshit of the situation in a timely immediate matter and did so with integrity, honesty, trust and respect.
Have a look at this. You might find it interesting;
As you can see Bill breaks this down and this is startling new evidence. And you see once again why you can’t believe what you read and are told by the talking heads in the media.
Here are some interesting facts surrounding the case that Bill uncovered step by step;
Jason Lamar Simpson
I think they are still nailing him accusing him of murdering his wife, but because of double jeopardy they twisted this case by stealing his stuff making him go after it….He is not getting a fair trial on this… I do not believe he killed his wife….but his son Jason did it.
1. HE WAS CONSIDERED A “PROBLEM CHILD” AT AN EARLY AGE.
2. HE OVERDOSED ON DRUGS AND ALCOHOL AT AGE 14, AND HAD TO BE RUSHED TO A HOSPITAL.
3. HIS MOTHER MARGUERITE COULD NOT CONTROL HIM, AND HE HAD TO MOVE IN WITH O.J. AND NICOLE AT AN EARLY AGE.
4. AS A TEENAGER HE FLEW INTO A FIT OF RAGE AND ATTACKED A STATUE OF HIS FATHER WITH A BASEBALL BAT.
5. HE STOLE HIS FATHER’S CAR AND WAS TURNED IN BY NICOLE.
6. RONALD SHIPP DESCRIBED JASON SIMPSON AS HAVING PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS, ALONG WITH ABUSING DRUGS AND ALCOHOL.
7. JASON WAS TREATED AT THE UCLA NEURO-PSYCHIATRIC INSTITUTE FOR A MENTAL CONDITION, LATER BEING DIAGNOSED AS “INTERMITTENT RAGE DISORDER” ACCOMPANIED BY SEIZURES. HE WAS PRESCRIBED DEPAKOTE, A DRUG FREQUENTLY PRESCRIBED TO INDIVIDUALS SUFFERRING FROM RAGE.
8. ACCORDING TO SHIPP, JASON AND NICOLE WOULD GO OUT DANCING AND PARTYING TOGETHER.
9. JASON WAS ARRESTED FOR DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE AND HAVING DRUGS AND ALCOHOL IN THE CAR WITH HIM AT THE TIME OF THE ARREST.
10. JASON ATTEMPTED SUICIDE BY STABBING HIMSELF WITH A PAIR OF SCISSORS.
11. JASON, IN A FIT OF RAGE, ASSAULTED HIS GIRLFRIEND JACKIE WHEREIN HE NEARLY BREAKS HER BACK BY THROWING HER INTO AN EMPTY BATHTUB.
12. JASON ATTACKED HIS GIRLFRIEND JACKIE WITH A CHEF’S KNIFE AND CUTS OFF HER HAIR.
13. JASON ATTEMPTED SUICIDE BY CUTTING HIS WRISTS WITH A SHARD OF BROKEN GLASS.
14. JASON ATTEMPTED SUICIDE A SECOND TIME. THIS TIME BY OVERDOSING ON DEPAKOTE. HE WAS COMMITTED TO THE PSYCHIATRIC WARD AT SAINT JOHN’S HOSPITAL.
15. JASON HAD REPEATEDLY BEEN WARNED NOT TO USE DRUGS AND ALCOHOL WHILE TAKING THE MEDICATION, BECAUSE IT COULD FURTHER COMPLICATE HIS EXISTING NEUROLOGICAL CONDITION, BUT CONTINUED TO DO SO.
16. JASON WAS ARRESTED AT THE TIME OF A ROUTINE TRAFFIC VIOLATION AND WAS PUT UNDER THE CARE OF A PSYCHIATRIST.
17. JASON WAS ARRESTED FOR ASSAULTING HIS FORMER EMPLOYER, PAUL GOLDBERG, WITH A KITCHEN KNIFE. AT THE TIME OF THE MURDERS, JASON WAS STILL ON PROBATION FOR THIS EARLIER OFFENSE ON PAUL GOLDBERG.
18. JUST PRIOR TO THE MURDERS, JASON FELT HE WAS “GOING TO RAGE”, AND CHECKED INTO CEDARS SINAI HOSPITAL. PREVIOUSLY, WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO RAGE, HE CLAIMED TO HALLUCINATE BY HEARING VOICES OF PEOPLE WHO WEREN’T THERE.
19. TWO MONTHS PRIOR TO THE MURDERS JASON, IN A BLIND RAGE, ASSAULTED HIS GIRLFRIEND, JENNIFER GREEN, AT HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY. LATER THAT NIGHT, ACCORDING TO AN ARTICLE, TRIED TO STRANGLE HER.
20. TWO MONTHS PRIOR TO THE MURDERS JASON WAS KNOWN TO HAVE STOPPED TAKING HIS DEPAKOTE BECAUSE, AS HE WAS REPORTED TO HAVE SAID, “IT’S FUCKING WITH MY HEAD”.
21. ON THE NIGHT BEFORE THE MURDERS, NICOLE HAD ARRANGED TO EAT AT JACKSON’S RESTAURANT [ON THE NIGHT OF THE MURDERS], WHERE JASON WAS THE CHEF, BUT SHE FAILED TO SHOW UP [ON THE NIGHT OF THE MURDERS].
22. ACCORDING TO JENNIFER GREEN AND A WAITER FROM JACKSON’S, JASON LEFT THE RESTAURANT WHERE HE WORKED AROUND 9:45 P.M., APPROXIMATELY 45 MINUTES TO AN HOUR PRIOR TO THE MURDERS.
23. JENNIFER GREEN CLAIMED THAT JASON WAS WITH HER UNTIL AFTER 11:00 P.M. ON THE NIGHT OF THE MURDERS, BUT JASON’S CIVIL DEPOSITION INDICATED HE DID NOT SPEND THE EVENING WITH JENNIFER GREEN AS SHE INDICATED, BUT WENT DIRECTLY HOME AFTER HE DROPPED JENNIFER OFF AT HER APARTMENT.
24. JASON HAD NO ALIBI AFTER 10:00 P.M., ONCE HE LEFT JACKSON’S RESTAURANT AND DROPPED OFF HIS GIRLFRIEND JENNIFER GREEN, OTHER THAN HIS CLAIM THAT HE WAS ALONE AT HIS APARTMENT WATCHING TELEVISION UNTIL AFTER 3:00 A.M.
25. SUPPOSEDLY JASON HAD AN AIR-TIGHT ALIBI, ACCORDING TO THE POLICE, THAT HE WAS COOKING IN FRONT OF 200 PEOPLE AT JACKSON’S RESTAURANT. ON THAT PARTICULAR NIGHT THERE WERE LESS THAN 40 PATRONS AT THE RESTAURANT THE ENTIRE NIGHT. JASON LEFT BEFORE IT CLOSED.
26. EXPERT’S ESTABLISHED THAT THE PROBABLE MURDER WEAPON WAS A CHEF’S KNIFE.
27. JASON HAD HIS OWN CHEF’S KNIVES AND KEPT THEM WITH HIM.
28. JASON HAD IN HIS POSSESSION A SET OF CHEF’S KNIVES WHEN HE LEFT JACKSON’S RESTAURANT AT APPROXIMATELY 9:45 P.M. ON THE NIGHT OF THE MURDERS.
29. JASON WAS ALLEGEDLY UPSET THAT NICOLE AND HER PARTY DID NOT COME TO JACKSON’S AS ARRANGED ON THE NIGHT OF JUNE 12, 1994.
30. JASON’S BLOOD CHEMISTRY IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE SIMILAR GENETIC CHARACTERISTICS AS O.J.’S.
31. O.J. AND JASON HAVE APPROXIMATELY THE SAME SIZE FEET. JASON ALSO HAD ACCESS TO O.J.’S CLOTHES CLOSET AND IS KNOWN TO HAVE TAKEN ITEMS OF CLOTHING FROM HIS DAD AT WILL.
32. JAMES G. CRON, CRIME SCENE EXPERT, HAS STUDIED THE INVESTIGATIVE MATERIAL AND DETERMINED THAT JASON SIMPSON SHOULD HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED A MAJOR SUSPECT IN THE MURDERS OF NICOLE SIMPSON AND RON GOLDMAN.
33. ENGLAND CRIME SCENE EXPERTS TERRY MERSTON AND HIS PARTNER, PETER HARPUR, STATED O.J. IS NOT THE KILLER OF NICOLE SIMPSON AND RON GOLDMAN BUT IN ALL PROBABILITY WAS AT THE CRIME SCENE AFTER THE MURDERS. THEY BOTH FELT THAT JASON SIMPSON SHOULD HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED A MAJOR SUSPECT.
34. DR. HARVEY DAVISSON, DR. WILLIAM FLYNN, DR. WILLIAM TEDFORD, AND DR. CHARLES KELLER REVIEWED JASON’S RECORDS AND FELT, BASED ON MY [DET. WILLIAM DEAR] INVESTIGATIVE MATERIAL, THAT JASON SIMPSON IS PSYCHOLOGICALLY DISTURBED AND IN NEED OF HELP.
35. A PROMINENT PHYSICIAN IN MASSACHUSETTS DESCRIBED JASON LAMAR SIMPSON AS “A WALKING TIME BOMB”.
37. ROBERT SHAPIRO, O.J.’S ATTORNEY, HAS INDICATED THAT JASON WAS HIS FIRST SUSPECT EXCEPT FOR HIS AIR-TIGHT ALIBI ON THE NIGHT OF JUNE 12, 1994.
38. JASON WAS NEVER INTERVIEWED BY ANY OF THE LOS ANGELES POLICE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES NOR THE PROSECUTOR’S OFFICE. NOR WAS HE ASKED TO FURNISH AN ALIBI FOR THE EVENING OF SUNDAY, JUNE 12, 1994 IN CONNECTION WITH THE MURDERS OF NICOLE SIMPSON AND RON GOLDMAN. NOR, ACCORDING TO SOURCES, WERE JASON’S FINGERPRINTS EXAMINED IN COMPARISON TO THE UNIDENTIFIED FINGERPRINTS FOUND AT THE CRIME SCENE.
39. JASON’S PSYCHIATRIST STATED THAT IF JASON WAS GUILTY HE COULD NEVER BE CONVICTED BECAUSE OF HIS MENTAL CONDITION.
40. JASON’S PSYCHIATRIST SHREDDED ALL OF JASON’S MEDICAL RECORDS AFTER THE MURDERS.
41. ON THE VERY DAY AFTER THE MURDERS, JUNE 13, 1994, O.J. HIRED A WELL-KNOWN CRIMINAL ATTORNEY TO REPRESENT JASON. THIS WAS PRIOR TO O.J.’S ARREST FOR THE MURDERS.
42. JASON BREAKS THROUGH THE POLICE LINE TO REACH HIS FATHER AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE SLOW-SPEED CAR CHASE.
43. JASON WOULDN’T GIVE JACKIE, HIS GIRLFRIEND, ANY STRAIGHT ANSWERS ABOUT THE MURDERS.
44. MARCIA CLARK AND THE LOS ANGELES DISTRICT ATTORNEY’S OFFICE CONSIDERED THIS TO BE A “RAGE KILLING BY AN AMATEUR”.
45. JASON BOLTED FROM THE FUNERAL HOME, VISIBLY UPSET, AT THE TIME OF NICOLE SIMPSON’S FUNERAL, NOT WANTING TO VIEW NICOLE’S BODY.
46. JASON WAS ARRESTED FOR HIT AND RUN DURING O.J.’S TRIAL.
47. JASON WAS SAID TO HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM WHEN WOMEN LIED TO HIM.
48. PER FORMER GIRLFRIENDS HE WAS PROVEN TO BE A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR–THE KIND THAT TRULY BELIEVES HIS OWN LIES.
49. FORMER GIRLFRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES OF JASON DESCRIBE HIM AS HAVING A “DR. JEKYLL AND MR. HYDE” PERSONALITY WITH UNCONTROLLABLE RAGE.
50. FOUND IN JASON’S TRASH IN FEBRUARY OF 2000, A PIECE OF NOTEBOOK PAPER WITH LAYERS OF HANDWRITTEN NOTES WRITTEN ON TOP OF EACH OTHER, APPEARING TO BE SCRIBBLING AT FIRST SIGHT, STATING “DEAR JASON” AND DESCRIBED THE WRITER AS “THREE PEOPLE…WALKING ON BROKEN GLASS…FUCKED…I KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT I HAVEN’T GOT ENOUGH GUTS TO DO IT.”
51. THE NOTE THAT WAS FOUND IN JASON’S TRASH, THAT [ATTRIBUTED] THE WRITER AS BEING THREE PERSONS, WAS LATER IDENTIFIED BY HANDWRITING EXPERTS AS BEING WRITTEN BY JASON LAMAR SIMPSON. A SHOCKING BUT REVEALING PIECE OF EVIDENCE OF HIS OWN PERCEPTION OF HIS TRUE PERSONALITY.
FROM: O.J. IS GUILTY, BUT NOT OF MURDER, BY WILLIAM C. DEAR, PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR.
Furthermore, they say “a picture is worth a thousand words”
Check out this picture of O.J. Simpson’s family as the verdict of “not guilty” is being read. To the left you see Eunice Simpson, (OJ’s mom) rejoicing in the verdict. O’J”s two sister’s Arnelle and Carmelita are next.
Now take a long look at Jason’s facial expression and body language. No emotion! Interesting isn’t it?
The next time you encounter someone running off verbally or in print about OJ literally getting away with murder, ask or find out if that person has ever read (or perhaps even heard of) Dear’s book. If the answer is no (most likely), you can immediately discount anything being said on the subject as at best uninformed. Dear’s study is the definitive analysis of the OJ case, and changed this writer’s views 180 degrees. Even if you are only marginally interested in the case, you should read this book. Dear, a considerably credentialed private investigator of 35 years, carefully lays out his six years spent investigating why OJ did not commit and could not have committed the murders, but for very good reasons was at the scene of the crime shortly thereafter. Had OJ been the murderer, copious quantities of blood would have soaked him, his clothes and his car; and there would have been traces of such blood throughout his vehicle and his Rockingham residence plumbing, carpeting, and grounds.
But there were only tiny amounts of dried blood (no more than could fit collectively on a fingernail!) in such areas, which are readily explained by OJ’s after-the-fact presence. Dear investigates alibis and destroys them when they are bogus. He demonstrates who the principal suspect(s) should have been and why, and shows how such suspect(s) was (were) NEVER ONCE CONSIDERED as such in the criminal investigation. He shows how crucial evidence was ignored or overlooked. In the process, Dear manages to severely damage the credibility of the LAPD’s and DA’s conduct in this case, exposing the slipshod investigations, bungled contamination of evidence, sloppy forensics, the DA’s rush-to-judgement tunnel vision, and even possible (self-righteously inspired or inadvertent) planting of evidence. One gets to read about not only Mr. Dear’s investigation, but also the opinions of world-class specialists in such areas as criminal and medical psychology, contamination of evidence, forensics, handwriting analysis, knives and knife wounds, karate tactics, and the like: At various stages of his investigation, Dear enlists these highly credentialed experts’ inspection of his data for their unbiased third-party assessments and criticisms.
Dear’s analyses are not remote ivory tower posturing and postulating. His six years spent off and on in the field (interrupted by major back surgery and other cases he was working on) were at the various murder and proximate sites and around the country (even London) doing real grunt work, tracking down one report or lead after another, one set of records after another, one expert after another, all on his own nickel.
As a private investigator and lacking the powers of subpoena and to compel testimony, he had to be highly inventive to gain access to such information as police reports, medical records, key persons of unknown whereabouts, and evidence not introduced at trial.
The result is this relentlessly progressing well-paced, well-organized book which is a thrilling, harrowing, can’t-put-it-down read. At times, the reader feels the tension and the almost hair-raising prospective dangers this investigator puts himself in to get at key evidence.
To undertake this sort of task, one has to be not only very well organized with good powers of observation, but also an impetuous risk-taker and dare-devil with a mental attitude akin to that of somewhat who specializes in defusing unexploded bombs.
But with the LAPD having gone from one scandal to another in recent years, and with tunnel vision besetting the DA’s office, with the media barrage of OJ jokes, the uninformed and sensationalistic media hyping, and the populations’ greater interest in entertainment and scandal than in truth, is it any surprise that in the twenty months since first reading this book (yes, it’s that good!), this writer has seen NOTHING in the way of re-opened investigations?
And who would gain? Nichole Brown and Ron Goldman are dead; nothing will change that. If you believe this book, OJ salvaged everything he possibly could out of a bad situation not of his doing: an acquittal and protection of his concerns, at the cost of a good deal of money and some unavoidable damage to his standing. His defense lawyers certainly got everything they wanted. The true suspect isn’t craving visibility. What more could beneficiaries of the civil lawsuit gain; one can imagine the ensuing chaos to various such settlements if OJ were formally proved innocent in a court of law?
The investigative and prosecutorial powers wouldn’t want a re-opening that would only reiterate their prior incompetence. So despite analyses like this one, this writer predicts that, unfortunately, nothing will change.
But read the book! It’s a great study of how a really good private investigator can operate. What has happened on this case subsequent to the book’s publication (nothing?) certainly does not reflect on its’ thesis. Indeed this book is a classic case study of …and justice for none.
Isn’t it interesting to see the utter cold expression on Jason’s face as the verdict is read?
Never Assume, Always verify!